Having unlimited access to our Guild library is one of the best member benefits of the Woodworkers Guild of Georgia. The library has grown over time through purchases and donations from members and sponsors — it currently contains over 200 items and continues to expand.
If you want to check out DVDs from the library, please email or call Roger Moister, our Librarian. Contact him HERE for details.
The following rules apply to the library:
- Any Guild member in good standing may check out or borrow up to 2 DVDs from the library at the next in-person Guild meeting. You may retain the DVDs until the next in-person meeting or off-site event in the following month.
- You must return the DVDs to the Guild librarian or, in the librarian’s absence, to the Guild president. Alternatively, if you are not able to attend the next in-person meeting or off-site event when the DVDs are due you may mail them or personally deliver them to the Librarian upon advance notice to him, Roger Moister at 2100 Golfview Dr NW Atlanta GA 30309 (firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-355 5033).
- There is no charge for borrowing DVDs, but if you retain them longer than the time stated above you will be charged a fine of $3.00 per month per DVD (the fine is waived for any month in which an in-person meeting or off-site event is canceled).
- At the discretion of the librarian, you may be asked to pay the replacement cost for any DVD which is damaged while checked out or not returned within 90 days of the check-out date. Failure to pay the replacement cost shall result in loss of library or other privileges, as specified by the Board, until payment is made.
- The library is not transported to off-site events so DVDs will not be available for check out.
- If you would like to request purchase of a specific DVD, please furnish the Librarian with the name, presenter, cost and source of the DVD.
- The library welcomes donations of DVDs from members or others. If you wish to donate, please contact the Guild librarian here: email@example.com.
Searchable Library Catalog:
Search the Library
Downloadable Library Catalog:
Download the Library catalog as an Excel spreadsheet.
Download the Library catalog in PDF format.
If you find a DVD you would like to check out, just note the page number from the catalog. You may email the Guild Librarian to reserve the DVD for checkout when the library opens at the next in-person meeting. For all questions, contact the Guild librarian at: firstname.lastname@example.org.