Your Guild Board is looking at several initiatives for serving the needs of our members and communities. Doing so will require the support and volunteer efforts of our Guild membership. Can you help?
When you joined the Guild, most of you indicated interest areas for volunteering. Since many of you joined a long time ago, we would like to refresh that info and get a current view of what you can do to help the Guild.
We are looking to build a structure of Board and Committee members who can help carry our Guild to new and better capabilities and offerings.
- Do you have an interest in serving on the Board?
- Can you help to plan and set up Guild events?
- Do you like to teach and mentor others?
- Do you have a topic of interest that could be used in a meeting presentation?
- Are there other areas you would like to contribute?
We will soon be polling the membership to share some ideas about new initiatives we are considering and asking for your engagement and support in volunteering you time and energy.
But don’t wait for that. If you feel you can contribute some of your energy, give me a call, or send an email through the contact us link on our website.
I hope to see you at a meeting soon.